- Press Windows key to enter into MetroUI. While you are in Metro, you can type text to search, so type Network and Sharing Center and press Enter. Network and Sharing Center should start soon.
- In Network and Sharing Center (see Figure 1), choose Set up a new connection or network to create new VPN connection. New connection wizard will show up (see Figure 2). Choose Connect to a workplace option and you will be asked how do you want to be connected (see Figure 3) and select Use my Internet connection (VPN).
- After you choose Use my Internet connection (VPN), you will be asked to fill Internet address and Destination name (see Figure 4). Internet address determines which country you will be connected to. After you are done, click on Create button.
- Now you have created connection to VPN server. Last thing what you have to do is left click on connection icon in your system tray on your desktop. It will open left sidebar with list of connections (see Figure 5). Select your created connection (Destination name in step 3.) and click to Connect button. You will be asked to fill credentials to successfully connect to VPN (see Figure 6). These credential you can see in green box bellow. If you not see these credentials, you have to sign in. After you fill credentials click on OK button. You will be successfully connected to VPN.
- WARNING: Username and Password are not your email and password. They are generated for each user. Only you can see credentials bellow, so keep them safe.
Your VPN credentials