- Click on Start button and choose Control Panel. System Control Panel will open and select Network and Internet category and then Network and Sharing Center.
- In Network and Sharing Center (see Figure 1) and select Set up a new connection or network located in the middle of this window.
- Set up a new connection or network will be open (see Figure 2), where select Connect to a workplace and then you will be asked How do you want to connect?, so select Use my Internet connection (VPN) (see Figure 3).
- You will be asked to fill Internet address and Destination name (see Figure 4). Internet address determiming which country you will be connecting to. After you are done click on Next button.
- On next screen you will be asked to fill username and password for VPN connection (see Figure 5). See your credentials bellow.
- WARNING: Username and password is not your email and password! Keep your VPN username and password in safe!
Your VPN credentials