- Open System settings. You can do this by clicking on gear icon placed in left tray (Figure 1) or by click gear icon on top right.
- Find Network settings icon (marked orange on Figure 2 below) and click.
- Click on + button, which opens new dialog shown on Figure 3. Choose that you want to create VPN interface and click on button Create...
- Choose Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) and hit Create button
- Fill information according the Figure 5 below. Connection name is completely up to you, it only identificates interface in you system - we recommend to name it FreshVPN. Gateway is address of VPN server you are connecting to.
- Next fill your VPN credentials (below) but don't click on Save yet.
- WARNING: User name and Password are not your email and password. They are generated for each user. Only you can see your credentials bellow, so keep them safe.
Your VPN credentials
- Click on Advanced... that opens new dialog - Figure 6. Check and uncheck everyting to make it same as on Figure 6. Than click on OK and Save.
- Now select created VPN interface (with name from step 5) and toggle On/Off switch on right side. You're connected now.