- Click on your profile picture (bottom right). This opens information dialog, where you can click on Settings. Shown below on Figure 1
- Inside Internet connection section click on Add connection button and then click on Add private network... (Figure 2)
- This opens VPN settings dialog (Figure 3). Server hostname determines which VPN server are you connecting to (full list is under link below). Service name is just name of created connection and it is up to you how you name it.
- Provider type must be set to L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key. Pre-shared key is shown below:
- Last thing you have to fill is your VPN credentials (box below). You can check Save identity and password, if you want it.
- WARNING: Username and Password are not your email and password. They are generated for each user. Only you can see your credentials bellow, so keep them safe.
Your VPN credentials
- Click on Connect and that's all. You can connect again by clicking on your profile picture like in step 1 - your created connection is there with name from step 3.